Would you want the same exact home your neighbor has? Would that home work for your family like it works for their family?
Probably not. This is why E & M has created a unique niche in today’s market. We have found a way to give buyers a great home, in a great location, for a great price, with all of our GREAT standard features, but built and designed to fit their customized needs.
Since 1982, we have built numerous custom homes emphasizing “sound engineering, quality construction and attention to detail.” Though these attributes remain extremely important to us, true custom building may take six months or up to one year to complete. We came to a conclusion! We decided to take the best features of many of these custom homes and create a library of models which seem to work very well for the majority of our buyers. Beginning with a base model, a base price, and standard features unprecedented by the competition, buyers are given a “time and money saving starting point” on which they can build. The system is simple.
The end result is two fold. When visitors drive through a community E & M has built, no two homes are alike. This uniqueness portrays an upscale, custom community and homeowners have a home which fits their lifestyle and their unique taste!
These details come standard
- Custom cabinetry with one-piece crown molding
- GE appliance package
- Pre-finished hardwood flooring in entry foyer
- 7″ crown molding in dining room and foyer
- Chair rail in dining room
- Wood cased openings and 3 1/4″ trim throughout
- Interior and exterior drain system with Poly-damp waterproofing
- 4 1/4″ baseboard throughout
- 9-foot first floor ceilings
- Handcrafted staircases with exposed oak treads, painted risers, spindles, and skirtboards (per plan)
- Moen fixtures in kitchen and baths thanks to the Premiere Plantation Appliance Repair
- Elongated toilets in all baths
- Tile flooring (builder standard) in laundry room and baths
- Seeded & strawed yards
- $1,000 lighting allowance at builder cost and pre-wiring for ceiling lights in all bedrooms
- Premium vinyl siding and brick front elevation (per plan)
- Enclosed maintenance-free soffit and fascia.
- Raised panel or louvered low maintenance shutters
- 2 car garage door with opener with two remotes
- 12′ x 14′ concrete patio
- R-40 ceiling insulation, R17 composite exterior walls
- Premium vinyl insulated windows with tilt-in sash, grills, and screens with welded J-channel
- Lennox heating and cooling
- House wrap